Regardless of whether you have:
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
Or any other kind of pain, I have the knowledge and skills to help you understand why you are in pain and how you can apply different strategies relieve discomfort whenever you may feel it.
This is where I aim to distinguish myself from other trainers. We will not simply remedy momentary discomfort, but intentionally and purposefully identify and address the underlying causes of dysfunction for permanent pain relief. This process involves addressing your:
- Pelvic position
- Movement quality
All of which is geared towards ensuring that we address the root causes of your dysfunction instead of applying a band-aid to temporarily relieve pain.
- In Phase 1, will seek to realign your body. With a focus on corrective exercises, you will see significant improvements in function, pain relief, and quality of life.
- Despite a focus on restoration, I will still strive to help you increase your fitness. Aerobic conditioning and exercises focused on improving general fitness will serve to build a base for future gains.
- Now, you have been aligned and have seen dramatic improvements in posture and pain levels. It’s time to get to work.
- In Phase 2, we will emphasize quality movement and hypertrophy (muscle building) to build upon the base we built in the previous weeks.
- You now move well, have built muscle, and trained your body to maintain proper function in and out of the gym.
- In Phase 3, we will now focus on gaining strength through anaerobic (fast-twitch) muscular development while maintaining the aerobic adaptations we have already achieved.
- At this point, you are a competent mover, a strong trainee, and completely out of pain. You have confidently progressed through the program to reach the final state in which we will take off all training wheels and maximize your fitness.
- In Phase 4, the focus will revolve around your goals. Do you want to be stronger, faster, or more conditioned? At this point, the choice is yours.
Conor’s expertise with the human body is unmatched. The way in which he understands how pain works, why it happens, and how to solve it, is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. Without Conor’s help and his approach with PRI, I’m sure I’d still be stuck in the same place I was before I met him. It sure is hard to lose weight when you hurt all the time!! Not anymore. He is fun and engaging to work with, while also pushing me to go beyond what I thought I was capable of.
I’ve been working with Conor for about a year now and every minute of it has been great. In my experience, his knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics far surpass that of his peers. His focus is to be balanced between fitness and also performing movements correctly to avoid injuries. Each workout is simply fun and I leave each session feeling better and more aligned than when I entered it. Conor and I are always working as a team, supporting each other and having a few laughs. I’m more trim today than I ever thought possible, which ripples through into better golf scores and less exertion when working in the garden or other chores. Fitness with Conor has become an important part of my life.
Conor is AMAZING!! Anyone who wants to lose weight should work with him. I felt helpless and afraid to start my weight loss journey, but Conor broke it down in a way that made me feel confident that I could do it. Now, I have lost 80 pounds and feel like my weight and knee issues aren’t limiting my life.
Conor has absolutely been one of the easiest and most communicative people I’ve ever worked with, personal trainer or otherwise. He brought me along my fitness journey starting with concepts I could really understand and build good habits with, and then he listened to everything I told him and helped build me a plan that actually made me excited to go to the gym. It truly feels like he is looking out for his clients at every turn, using his contagious passion for fitness to build us up.
Conor is a great strength coach. He is very personable, motivating, and good at what he does. I always looked forward to working with him and I would highly recommend him.