It seems like it’s so easy for some people to build muscle and get big.
“What are they doing that I’m not?”
Believe me, I went nowhere for multiple years myself before I actually learned how to build muscle fast.
I understand your frustration, and I want to help.
However, I am not like other trainers. I aim to distinguish myself.
My holistic approach to developing strength, conditioning, postural integrity, and appropriate nutritional intake involves designing a work out program that utilizes various training elements that will keep you engaged and encouraged.
Therefore, as your online fitness trainer, I am passionate about seeing you succeed while you enjoy the process.
It is my main priority to solve your problem and give you the best possible tools for muscle building.
- Build as much muscle as possible within your time-frame
- Increase your strength while we get you bigger.
- Ensure proper movement and form are developed to help you feel confident both structurally and physically
Through online fitness training, you no longer have to do the guess work. Science-backed programming with my deep knowledge of biomechanics will guide your journey towards building as much muscle as possible.
- In Phase 1, we will build a base muscular frame to work with. You will see rapid increases in fitness, toning, and energy throughout the day.
- My unique programs will have you building muscle all while increasing your aerobic capacity. This is essential to your progress. Think of it this way: If you have the aerobic capacity to last longer in workouts, you can do more reps and stimulate more muscle growth. The total volume of weight you can lift is the key to muscle building.
- Now, you have built a solid foundation of fitness. Following that, we can begin to make larger strides in building muscle (hypertrophy) and endurance so you can continue to grow more muscle.
- At this point, you will begin to see tangible results in the mirror that you can be proud of.
- After Phase 3, you have built muscle, and trained your body to maintain proper function in and out of the gym.
- Now, we will focus on gaining strength through Fast-Twitch Muscle Building, which will give your muscles a new stimulus to grow, ensuring you don’t slow down in your progress.
- At this point, you are bigger and stronger than ever. You have confidently progressed through the training cycle to reach the final state in which we will manipulate training variables to best reach your goal by the end of this phase.
- In Phase 4, we will focus on muscle building through strength, as a stronger muscle is a bigger muscle. This is yet another stimulus to ensure you don’t plateau in your muscle building program.
Conor’s expertise with the human body is unmatched. The way in which he understands how pain works, why it happens, and how to solve it, is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before. Without Conor’s help and his approach with PRI, I’m sure I’d still be stuck in the same place I was before I met him. It sure is hard to lose weight when you hurt all the time!! Not anymore. He is fun and engaging to work with, while also pushing me to go beyond what I thought I was capable of.
I’ve been working with Conor for about a year now and every minute of it has been great. In my experience, his knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics far surpass that of his peers. His focus is to be balanced between fitness and also performing movements correctly to avoid injuries. Each workout is simply fun and I leave each session feeling better and more aligned than when I entered it. Conor and I are always working as a team, supporting each other and having a few laughs. I’m more trim today than I ever thought possible, which ripples through into better golf scores and less exertion when working in the garden or other chores. Fitness with Conor has become an important part of my life.
Conor is AMAZING!! Anyone who wants to lose weight should work with him. I felt helpless and afraid to start my weight loss journey, but Conor broke it down in a way that made me feel confident that I could do it. Now, I have lost 80 pounds and feel like my weight and knee issues aren’t limiting my life.
Conor has absolutely been one of the easiest and most communicative people I’ve ever worked with, personal trainer or otherwise. He brought me along my fitness journey starting with concepts I could really understand and build good habits with, and then he listened to everything I told him and helped build me a plan that actually made me excited to go to the gym. It truly feels like he is looking out for his clients at every turn, using his contagious passion for fitness to build us up.
Conor is a great strength coach. He is very personable, motivating, and good at what he does. I always looked forward to working with him and I would highly recommend him.