…my goal is give you the tools to separate yourself from other coaches and trainers.
who is it for?
Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Sport Coaches, Personal Trainers, or anyone who wants to increase their knowledge on the implications of the naturally asymmetrical body as it relates to:
- Increasing performance
- Addressing injury
- Reducing injury rates
- Improving recovery
My goal is give you the tools to separate yourself from other coaches and trainers. My approach will revolutionize the way you look at, manage, and program for your clientele.
What can you expect?
- We will first have an initial discussion to determine your goals with your clients/athletes. Who is your population, what are your goals for them, what are your strengths and weaknesses, and what is your current knowledge base?
- Next, I will create a plan of education specific to your goals as a coach. We will have weekly discussions on learning concepts, how to practically apply them, and how you can make adjustments along the way.
- Finally, I will provide you with specific exercises and/or create a program template that will help address the needs of your population. We will stay in continual contact so that we can make adjustments along the way and improve outcomes in your clients/athletes.
- Asymmetrical nature of the body and implications on performance
- The needs of your population in the framework of Postural Restoration
- Neurology of adaptation, learning, and motor skills
- Unique strategies to maximize recovery
- How to cue new exercises you’ll be given
- Skill acquisition
- Maximizing gait mechanics to improve speed, power, and injury reduction
- Resolving injuries
- Effective communication for better learning outcomes